Vacancies China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd jobs 2023
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter abbreviated as CPP) as Pipeline, Feederline & Above Ground Installation Contractor for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project invites experienced and reputable candidates to apply for the positions of CLOS based in Tanzania. All Tanzanians with the following qualifications and who are ready to work for EACOP Project should apply.
The EACOP Project involves the development, construction, operation and maintenance of a crude oil expert pipeline that originates in Kabaale, Uganda and delivers oil for marine export on the East African coast in the Tanga area in Tanzania.
Job Tittle: Community Liaison Officer (12 Posts)
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, Sociology, environmental science or
other relevant discipline. At least 5 years of professional experience conducting stakeholder engagement in rural communities.
- At least 3 years of construction related experience preferred.
- Experience in conducting engagement activities with authorities including associated protocols.
- High level of interpersonal skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain good relations with a wide range with stakeholders including a high level of discretion, Diplomacy and ability to Manage conflict and gain consensus, required.
- High degree of organization and ability to organize team task and objectives essential
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Develop understanding of District, Ward, Village and Hamlet level stakeholder and how they may be affected by CPP activities.
- Develop understanding of CPP construction activities, all CPP work
locations (direct and indirect) and the type of community engagement required, keep community informed of CPP activities.
- Implement CPP stakeholder engagement work plan.
- Interface with CPP Site representative and EACOP CLOs on construction activities.
- Implement community induction and keep CPP updated on community issues feed and highlight potential community related risk to CPP for action
- Coordinate with EACOP in resolving grievance related to CPP activities.
- Maintain detailed records of all stakeholder engagement supporting information including minutes of meetings, Attendance Registers, Photo and written records and maintain database hard Soft copy for sharing with EACOP
- Maintaining register of and record all stakeholder concerns, issues and any other stakeholder feedback relating to CPP construction activities for action with CPP Social Manager. Produce daily, weekly and monthly construction stakeholder engagement inputs reports as required. Support CPP construction activities and engagement activities as needed by CPP Social Manager and CPP Construction Manager
- Implement other project related work including but not limited to License-related work, such as license surveys and license processing: Local resource surveys, such as medical resources and borrow pit surveys; and Temporary land acquisition coordination.
Duration The Contract shall be for a specific task (Construction period).
Job type Full time employment
Work Rotation As per labour law
Place of Work Kagera, Geita, Shinyanga, Tabora, Singida, Manyara, Dodoma,
Interested individuals with the capacity and willingness to work with CPP in the position mentioned above at EACOP should send application and CV to CPP Human Resource Office through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17:00 hours East African Time (EAT), on 26th March, 2023, Subject of the email should be CPP-PROC-TZ-20230310 Job Application for CLOS NAME