Carefully read this guides for the successfully Texas Board of Nursing License Verification.
Check a nurse’s license with the Texas Board of Nursing. The Texas Board of Nursing (TBON) gives you a number of ways to check the status of your license. There are a lot of ways to verify something online, and more are being added all the time. The easiest option for most people is a digital photo ID. The other choices are more detailed and need more personal information.
If you have lost your license or other credentials, you can fill out a request form to get a copy of your license. You must also contact the licensing office in your area within 30 days of the last time you got a license. The offices that give out licenses can’t do license verification.
To verify your license, you may do one of the following
- On the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation’s license verification site, you can find your local licensing office or check your license online.
- Mail: You can either fill out the license verification form in person at your local licensing office or send it in by mail. You must contact your licensing office within 30 days of the last time you got a license. If you don’t know how to use any of the different ways to check, you can ask for a brochure. The brochures explain how to use the different choices.
How to Verify a License
The first option is to log onto the license verification site. If you have lost your license or other credentials, you can fill out a request form to get a copy of your license. The request form should include the following:
- Contact phone
- Current license(s)
- Printed out license number(s)
- Other identifying information (birth date, Driver’s License number, etc.)
- A list of any medications, vitamins, or supplements you are currently taking
- A complete list of all your current licensed occupations
- Your current license expiration date
How to Verify a Credential
The second option is to visit your local licensing office and present your current credentials. If you have lost your license or credentials, you must bring your current license or credentials with you to the licensing office. If your license is not written in English, it needs to be changed to English. If your license is not in English, you must take it to the office and have it translated. If your current credential is not in English, it must be translated. If you have a license or credentials from another state, you must bring them with you to the licensing office.
How to Verify an Account
The third choice is to set up an online account with the licensing agency in your area. Once you have an account with the licensing agency, you can easily add any item for which you have a license to own it. You can also use the “check inventory” feature to make sure you have all of the items you are allowed to have. This feature is often used to make sure that the items you are selling are real.
Texas Board of Nursing License Verification Portal
Choose “Search by License Number” or “Search by NCSBN ID” for a more exact search. Searches can be done with only part of a name. To check if you are licensed to work as a nurse in Texas, you must do the following: –
Lookup is the official site for the Texas Board of Nursing License Verification Portal https://txbn.boardsofnursing.org/license. then choose one of the options below:
Look up by name
Choose “Search by License Number” or “Search by NCSBN ID” above for a more accurate search. Searches can be done with only part of a name.
Look for by License Number
Choose “Search by Name” above for a wider search. Choose “Search by NCSBN ID” above to find an exact match.
Look for by NCSBN ID
NCSBN ID is the public, unique identifier for all nurses from Boards of nursing that participate. Choose “Search by Name” above for a wider search.