Nafasi za kazi Takukuru 2023:Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
1.0 INVESTIGATION OFFICERS II (220 POSTS)
1.1 Required Qualifications:
1.1.1 Academic Qualifications:
- Applicants should possess three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Civil Engineering, Building Economics (Quantity Surveyor), Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering, Highway Engineering, Architecture, Computer science, Statistics, Law and Psychology Guidance and Counselling.
- Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
- Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
- Applicants who are registered by respective Professional Board(s) will be highly considered
1.1.2 Other Qualifications:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 30 years old.
2.0 ASSISTANT INVESTIGATORS III (100 POSTS)
2.1 Required Qualifications:
2.1.1 Academic Qualifications:
Applicants should possess Certificate of Secondary (CSE), Basic Technician certificate, or Diploma from a recognized learning institution in one of the following categories;
- Category A: National Service’s programs with Security Skills
- Category B: Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Panel Beating and Spray Painting, Automotive Electronics (NVA/NTA level 3 – 4) and Driving skills.
- Category C: Customer Service/Office Assistant and Accountancy
- Category D: Secretarial Studies
2.1.2 Other Qualifications:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania and not above 25 years old.
3.0 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants should be of high integrity with no criminal record.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. o Standard VII Completion Certificate.
- Professional certificates from respective boards. o One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- National Identity Card (NIDA) or NIDA’s registration number is mandatory.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips are not accepted.
- Certificates from Foreign Examination Bodies for Ordinary or Advanced Level
Education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified certificates from Foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will attract legal action.
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph for each referee.
- Applicants who were terminated from Public Service for whatever reasons should not apply.
- Application letters should be hand written in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through their current employers.
- Only applicants who will comply with the pre-set qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
NOTE: All applicants must note that once recruited will be placed to work at any PCCB District Office as Director General will determine
4.0 Mode of Application
- All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal whose address is:
www.pccb.go.tz/ajira and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted).
- All applications letters should be addressed to:
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 10th February, 2023.