Vacancies Strategis Insurance Tanzania jobs 2023
Job Tittle: Customer Service and Sales Point Manager (x1)
Expected appointment date: Immediately
Overall purpose of the job:
To ensure improvement of business production, service delivery to customers and efficient administration of the sales point.
Description of Core Duties and Responsibilities:
Detailed description of core duties performed by the job holder
- Develop short term operational plan for the sales point and coordinate with the head office on the implementation.
- Ensure Good Management of Quotations:
- Work with the underwriting department to maintain 24 hours turn-around time for quotations.
- Discuss quotations with underwriting staff to ensure that they are within the acceptable underwriting standards and competitive.
- Develop market intelligence and feedback on the quoted targeted accounts and coordinate reviews.
- Ensure High Standards of Service Delivery:
- Handle claims matters and provide progress report to Claims Manager on weekly basis.
- Maintain complaint register and coordinate with the dept. concerned on immediate plan of action.
- Gather feedback from producers/clients on levels of service and raise them with the departments Concerned.
- Ensure direct customers who visit the office for inquiry are given prompt attention and efficient Service.
- Maintain Motor Certificate Register and provide declaration returns to the Underwriting Manager on weekly basis.
- Develop broker/agent market and close working relationship with producers:
- Create and maintain broker/Agent files, identify new potential and bring them on board
- Develop business relationship through frequent brokers/Agents visits to ensure generation of new business.
- Attain production target as set and maintain loss ratio below 50%.
- Achieve a well balanced portfolio.
- Work towards establishing personal and corporate ties by organizing approved company sponsored social and public relationship activities.
- Policy Renewals:
- Closely follow up renewals and provide weekly progress report on the renewal position to ensure an improved monthly retention ratio of at least 90%.
- Ensure that branch office assistants/Agents and brokers are trained on insurance products and acquires basic insurance handling skills for good service delivery to customers
Note: Finance to incorporate controls on Expenses/petty cash handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance and Risk Management or equivalent.
- Professional qualification in Insurance is an added advantage.
Minimum 4 years’ experience in Insurance industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good numerical skills and ability to absorb and understand detailed statistical data.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- The ability to resolve problems and find creative solutions.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good negotiation skills.
- The ability to learn quickly. Excellent Leadership Skills
- Excellent Team Work.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- High integrity.
Mode of Application:
All applications should have names of three official referees with their contact details. Applications accompanied by professionally prepared CVs, copies of all supporting documents along with a recent passport size photograph should be submitted not later than 24 March 2023 to the following address.
Head of Human Resource and Administration
Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited
- O. Box 7893
Dar es Salaam
E-mail: email@example.com Or delivered to:
Strategis Insurance Tanzania Limited
1st Floor, Masaki Ikon Building
Plot no. 1520, Bains Avenue
Masaki, Msasani Peninsular
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.