Amana Bank jobs 2023
Job Tittle: Legal Officer
Location: Dar es Salaam
We are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Officer:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
- Provision of Legal Opinions/Advice to the Company Secretary
- Coordinate drafting and vetting of agreements/contracts and keeping them into safe custody.
- Preparation of security documents such as mortgage deed, lien, letter of hypothecation, debenture, personal guarantee, and corporate guarantee
- Ensuring perfection of designated securities
- Verification and checking of credit files before disbursement of financing facilities.
- Frequent review of Facilities Security Documents
- Preparation of Reminder letters and Demand notice and its correspondences to defaulting customers.
- Follow up recovery of bad debts transferred to Legal Department through issuing statutory notices, participate in negotiation with customers and the like.
- Preparation of annual returns for filling
- Represent the bank on court and police cases
Key Competency Requirements:
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in both English and Kiswahili.
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Team player
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in related field.
- Must be registered as an Advocate of the high court and courts subordinate thereto.
Reporting line: Legal Manager
How to Apply:
Deadline for submission of application is Friday 24th March 2023.
All applications (include application letter, Resume, academic and professional certificates) should be done through firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.